How to use DryStep Biogranules in the horse stable (9m2 example)
THE BARN IS READY FOR USE in 7 STEPS
1. Clean the shed completely.
2. Place 10 bags of DryStep flat on the stable floor.
3. Cut an 'X' in each pocket from corner to corner.
4. Pour about 5 liters of water into each bag.
5. Wait a few minutes for the pellets to fully activate.
6 .Empty the bags and rake through the house evenly.
7.The stable is ready for use.
1. Remove manure balls daily.
2. Rake urine stains through the dry material for absorption and reuse.
3. Wet spots should be removed when the absorption maximum has been reached.
4. To replenish removed “wet spots”, add extra DryStep Biogranules (about 1 bag per week).
Turn the ground cover 1x every 2 weeks. If you see “paste” on the surface, remove it and add some extra granules. This way your stable stays clean and fresh!
In the videos two options for preparing the barn with Drystep biogranules. Watch the latest video how Jesse Drent prepares his stables.